Dr. Samir Sabri Shaba – Assistant Professor
Poet, writer, researcher, critic, journalist, and academic. Founder and editor of the Radya Caldaya Magazine, 1999 and one of the founders and the Vice-President of the Association of Chaldean and Syriac Authors and Writers in Iraq, 2003.
Education and Certificates
SALAHADDIN UNIVERSITY, Erbil, Iraq
2005 Ph.D. in Modern Literary Criticism – College of Education
1996 M.A. in Modern Arabic Literature – College of Literature
1991 B.A. Arabic Language – College of Languages
- Expression & Conversation
- Analysis of Literary Texts
- Modern & Contemporary Literary Criticism
- Graduation Research/Practical
- Academic Debate
- Literary Doctrines
- Publishing five books: four collections of poetry and a critical book. In addition to one unprinted book.
- Publishing hundreds of political, literary, cultural and social articles and researchers in various newspapers, magazines, and websites.
- Reviewing various scientific and literary books and researchers scientifically, linguistically and methodologically.
- Publishing several scientific types of research in the field of his specialization in authentic scientific journals.
- Participating in various cultural, literary, linguistic and professional and scientific conferences.
- Participating in various political, literary, cultural, artistic and civil festivals, forums, seminars, and lectures.
- Winning several local literary awards for his works.
Member of the Syndicate of Journalists in Kurdistan
Member of the Association of Authors and Writers – Iraq
2005 – 2008 Member of the Secretariat of the Conference of the Syriac Language
Member of the International Federation of Press
March 2007 Member of the Presidency of the Popular Chaldean Syriac Assyrian Congress – Iraq