Erbil City Guide
To teach and educate students who will be leaders of the future to contribute to the advancement of justice and the well-being of society and enhance the international relations between Kurdistan-Iraq and the rest of the world.
- To understand the principles rule the international relations and how they can be enhanced for mutual or bilateral interests.
- To predict the probable judicial resolution of simulated legal disputes.
- To conduct basic legal and international relations research.
- To recognize excellent writing in and about law and international relations, and to learn techniques for improving one’s own writing.
- To learn techniques for time-management, self-reflection and collaboration, which are necessary for successful academic study and professional practice
- Improve the work of legal and international relations professionalism and emphasis on the role of national competencies qualified for this role.
The skills graduates of B.Sc. in International Relations gain are transferable to many different roles beyond qualifying as an international relations officer. As such recruiters in a range of industries, government and international institutions and organizations are keen to attract international relations graduates.
The followings are examples of job descriptions/titles for this course’s graduates:
- Policy analyst for government agency or public office
- Defense research analyst
- International program specialist
- International trade director
- Political affairs officer
- Compliance officer
Course offered :
Bachelor of Science in International Relations
4 years full-time