About CUE Chancellor
D. Sabah Yousif Al Maleh
- He was graduated from the College of Administration and Economics / University of Baghdad in 1969/1970 and he was top student in his college and as he was appointed directly in the Ministry of Planning until 1982 in the field of educational planning in general and higher education planning in particular.
- He Participated in UNESCO centers in Lebanon and France in 1972 and 1981 in the field of educational planning and management.
- He received his MA and PhD from Liverpool University in the United Kingdom in 1990 and was asked to work in the same university as a Systems and Development Manager until 2003.
- He worked at the University of Coventry, UK for the period 2003-2006 as a Senior Instructor and Director of the short-term courses program.
- He was invited by the Kurdistan Regional Government to work in the Kurdistan Regional Government as a Senior Adviser at the rank of Deputy of the Ministry in November 2006 in the field of strategic planning and public policy and a member of the Economic Council. He was appointed head of the reform committee of the education system in the region in 2007 and was a member of the Advisory Council of the Minister of Education.
- He assumed the chairman of the Standardization and Quality Control Authority of the Kurdistan Region at the end of 2013.
- At present he is the chancellor of The Catholic University in Erbil since August 2018.