Catholic University in Erbil (CUE)
Tender Return Date: 20/11/2017
Return Tender to: [email protected]
0750 601 33 33
All Queries regarding this tender should be directed to the contact details above.
- Purpose and aim of the website
- Core communication tool, providing information and services for our students and staff
- Core marketing and promotional tool nationally and internationally.
- Attracting and recruiting people to study at CUE
- Provide news and information about University’s activities, in text, photos, and videos
- About the University
The Catholic University in Erbil (CUE) is a non-profit institution of higher education and research providing recognized degrees in the arts and sciences. CUE offers a unique educational experience that prepares the next generation of citizens to lead and make a difference in our region and the world.
- Redesign, develop and maintain the current website (cue.edu.krd).
- Include an advanced online student application form linked to a database to store and retrieve submitted data with a friendly graphical user interface with options in English, Kurdish and Arabic languages.
- Provide maintenance and support 24/7 (not including posting new content, e.g. news, as the university will take care of this).
- Hosting including features such as dedicated IP address and SSL.
- Graphic Design
- The site must comply with existing identity/branding and colour schemes where possible.
- Copyright Issues
- All work and assets including the content and imagery is in the sole ownership of the Catholic University in Erbil.
- The system must be on an open source system.
- Hosting and Domain Requirements
- Details of hosting and renewals
- Location of hosting servers and company providing the service.
- Time Frame
- Decision of awarding tender will be announced to the winning company on the 23/11/2017.
- We envisage a period of 3 to 5 weeks from signing of project agreement to completion.
- Submission Information
- Name of company, contact person, phone number, email.
- Place of business and postal address.
- Provide details of each person who will work on this project – name, role, qualification and relevant experience.