On December 2, 2019, Chancellor and President of Catholic University in Erbil-CUE held an orientation session for all CUE students to guide them and explain some facts, strategy objective for the next five years and rules/regulation of the university to be implemented. Furthermore, he advised the students to focus on their study whole heartedly. Moreover, the chancellor addressed that beside studies the students should also take part in the co-curricular activities
The following issues been highlighted during the session:
- Students responsibilities and their rights
- Important dates in the academic year
- Attendance and the percentage of absence
- The right for students to appeal
- Student’s union and student’s representative
Ultimately, Chancellor wished all students the very best of luck for this academic year.